Machine InformationModel : ELF-20 Weight : 100kg Length : 110cm Width : 55cm Height : 82cm
The Pack Leader ELF Series Labeller is the most economical and efficient in terms of capabilities. With aluminium and stainless steel design made up of 304 parts, the ELF-20 Top Labelling Machine is a portable and durable labeller. A user friendly operating system and control panel gives you the flexibility to control production output.
The Pack Leader ELF Series Labeller is the smart choice for small production runs when efficiency and equipment costs are major considerations. The labeller can apply labels to an estimated 20 containers, cans or bottles per minute (potentially up to 38 UPM depending on application). Hand wheels on the labeller provide simple adjustments and enable quick setup and easy changeover.
- CE, UL and ISO compliant
- The Pack Leader range include premium sub components from global suppliers including Sick, SMC, Festo, Siemens, Delta, Schneider, Panasonic
- PMA maintain and supply common spare parts
- Supplied with SICK UFN370B413 Sensor which is suitable for Clear, Standard & Metalised labels.
- Hot Foil Coder (Batch Code / Use By Date Stamp) available (optional module).
- Labelling counter -Keep tracks of the quantity of products processed by the machine.
- Pre-set – Set required quantity for a production batch and the machine will automatically stop after the amount has been reached.
- Label position set – Pause label application to adjust label positioning by simply touching the control screen.
- Five memory slots – Save up to five labelling setting for easy start-ups.
- Printer interface
- Built-in operation manual and instructions simplifies training.
- In case of improper operations, the machine will instruct operator on how to operate the machine properly.
- Just select “Label Length Set” to set the desired length and the machine will operate smoothly.
- Convenient synchronized speed selections.
- Low or missing label detection on the reel to prevent mis-labelling.
- Printer speed selection for clear prints.
- For single product conveyor lines, it will automatically start itself and begin labelling when power is restored.
- The microprocessor control can be upgraded to accommodate other features to meet special needs in the production line.
Units Per Minute (UPM): Estimated 20 units per minute
Supply Voltage: 220/110 VAC 50/60Hz 1Phase
Power Consumption: 400 VA
Dispensing Speed: 16 m/min max.
Applicator Height: 120 mm
Label Size: 120 mm (H) x 300 mm (L) max.
Conveyor Width: 160 mm
Spool Diameter: 76 mm
Dimension: 1100 mm (L) x 870 mm(W) x 600 mm(H)
Weight: 75 Kg
Label Orientation: Left Edge Lead