Machine InformationWeight : 100kg Length : 129cm Width : 81cm Height : 62cm
The Pack Leader ELF Series Labeller is the most economical and efficient in terms of capabilities . The aluminium and stainless steel design make it portable and durable. The user friendly operating system and microprocessor controls add many features that can boost production efficiency, with a maximum product width of 180mm. The Pack Leader ELF series is the smart choice for small production runs when efficiency and equipment costs are major considerations . Pack Leader ELF series labellers are the best helping hands available.
• Hand wheels provide simple adjustments and enable quick set up and easy changeover.
• Made with durable 304 stainless steel and anodized aluminium.
• Manual position setting ensures your labels are placed accurately on the product, each and every time.
• Estimated 20 Units Per Minute (potentially up to 38 UPM * application dependent ) .
• Supplied with SICK UFN370B413 Sensor which is suitable for Clear, Standard & Metalized labels.
• Hot Foil Coder (Batch Code / Use By Date Stamp) available (optional module).
Keep tracks of the quantity of products processed by the machine.
Set required quantity for a production batch and the machine will automatically stop after the amount has been reached.
Label position set
Pause label application to adjust label positioning by simply touching the control screen.
Five memory slots
Save up to five labelling setting for easy start-ups.
Built-in operation manual and instructions simplifies training.
In case of improper operations, the machine will instruct operator on how to operate the machine properly.
Just select “Label Length Set” to set the desired length and the machine will operate smoothly.
Convenient synchronized speed selections.
Low or missing label detection on the reel to prevent mislabelling.
Printer speed selection for clear prints.
For single product conveyor lines, it will automatically start itself and begin labelling when power is restored.
The microprocessor control can be upgraded to accommodate other features to meet special needs in the production line.
Units Per Minute (UPM) Estimated 20 Containers, Cans / Bottles per minute
Supply Voltage 220/110 VAC 50/60Hz 1Phase
Power Consumption 460 VA
Dispensing Speed 16 m/min max.
Applicator Height 120 mm
Label Size 120 mm x 300 mm max.
Conveyor Width 160 mm
Spool Diameter 76 mm
Dimension 1100 mm (L) x 870 mm(W) x 600 mm(H)
Weight 75 Kg
Label Orientation Left Edge Lead
• CE, UL and ISO compliant
• The Pack Leader range include premium sub components from global suppliers including Sick, SMC, Festo, Siemens, Delta, Schneider, Panasonic
• PMA maintain and supply common spare parts