Machine InformationWeight : 100kg Length : 130cm Width : 75cm Height : 67cm
The Pack Leader ELF-50 labeller is designed for wrap-around applications. At only 1m long, it is a flexible package able to be used on a bench for small runs or set up with a trolley and infeed table for a small scale, semi-automatic labelling system.
The Pack Leader ELF-50 is easy to set up, maintain and run and can be used for labelling onto most round containers including bottles or cans, wet, dry, empty or full – a convenience not found with heavier, more elaborate labelling machines.
• Hand wheels provide simple adjustments and enable quick set up and easy changeover.
• Made with durable 304 stainless steel and anodized aluminium.
• Manual position setting ensures your labels are placed accurately on the product, each and every time.
• Estimated 20 Labels per minute (Customers have experienced upto 38 UPM with beer can labelling)
• Hot Foil Coder (Batch Code / Use By Date Stamp) available (optional module)
Units Per Minute (UPM) Estimated 20 Containers, Cans / Bottles per minute
Supply Voltage 220/110 VAC 50/60Hz 1Phase
Power Consumption 460 VA
Dispensing Speed 16 m/min max.
Applicator Height 120 mm
Label Size 120 mm x 300 mm max.
Conveyor Width 160 mm
Spool Diameter 76 mm
Dimension 1100 mm (L) x 870 mm(W) x 600 mm(H)
Weight 75 Kg
• CE, UL and ISO compliant
• The Pack Leader range include premium sub components from global suppliers including Sick, SMC, Festo, Siemens, Delta, Schneider, Panasonic
• PMA maintain and supply common spare parts