Machine InformationModel : PL-501 Weight : 245kg Length : 217cm Width : 99cm Height : 139cm
Introducing the PL-501 Wraparound Labelling Machine from Pack Leader. The PL-501 is designed to apply pressure-sensitive labels to any glass, plastic or aluminium round containers such as cans and bottles that can stand upright by themselves. It can be used as stand-alone unit or as a part of an integrated production line with filling, capping, and induction sealing machines.
The Pack Leader PL-501 Wrap Around Labelling Machine sets the industry standard when it comes to the bottling and canning of beer or similar beverages. This fully automatic labeller has exceptional speed, flexibility and dependability that sets the machine apart from the competition.
The basic machine can include non-standard optional modules to provide additional labelling functionality including tamper evident and wrap, tapered containers, neck labelling, front and back and others.
- Capable of labelling a diverse range of container sizes
- Missing label-detect feature that implements instant stop if a label is missing
- Suitable for wet, dry, empty or full containers
- Comes with lockable casters and lifting jacks for stability
- Estimated 40 Units Per Minute (potentially up to 90 UPM *application dependent)
- Hot Foil Coder (Batch Code / Use By Date Stamp) available (optional module)
Units Per Minute (UPM): Estimated 40 Containers, Cans / Bottles per minute
Supply Voltage: 220/110 VAC 50/60Hz 1Phase
Power Consumption: 760 VA
Dispensing Speed: 40 m/min max.
Conveyor Speed: 22 m/min max. (customising optional)
Applicator Height: 150 mm / 200 mm
Label Size: 150mm x 300mm max.
Conveyor Width: 110mm
Spool Diameter: 76 mm
Dimensions: 2000mm (L) x 1120mm (W) x 1050 (H)
Weight: 245 kilograms
- CE, UL and ISO compliant
- The Pack Leader range include premium sub components from global suppliers including Sick, SMC, Festo, Siemens, Delta, Schneider, Panasonic
- PMA maintain and supply common spare parts